- Plan, manage, and execute multiple SEO campaigns, which includes account setup, strategy development, organization, and management with minimal to no supervision necessary
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with our web designers / developers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Continuous reading and learning / Self-study to monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Ready to work immediately
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Important: Please, answer ALL the following questions in the notes section
- What makes you the ideal candidate for this position?
- Please mention URLs of your online "SEO - SEM" projects, and describe your role in the project.
- Have you been involved in any ecomerece projects before? If yes, describe briefly the project and mention your role.
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced in your current or previous role? How did you overcome this challenge? What was the outcome?
- How many years of experience do you have in SEO- SEM?
- If we offer you a position, when would you be available to start?
- Have you read and answered our previous questions carefully? Because your answers will be taken into consideration when evaluating.
We at Namaa wish you all the best and thank you for the valuable time that you spent applying for this job.
Our best regards.