We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Important: Please, answer ALL the following questions in the notes section
- What makes you the ideal candidate for this position?
- Please mention URLs of your online "Wordpress" projects, and describe your part in the project.
- Have you been involved in developing any complex projects before? If yes, describe briefly the project and mention your role.
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced in your current or previous role? How did you overcome this challenge? What was the outcome?
- How many years of experience do you have in Wordpress?
- If we offer you a position, when would you be available to start?
- Have you read and answered our previous questions carefully? Because your answers will be taken into consideration when evaluating.
We at Namaa wish you all the best and thank you for the valuable time that you spent applying for this job.
Our best regards.